Waxing is a semi-permanent form of hair removal that is achieved by removing the hair from the root, with new hair not growing back in the waxed area for 4-6 weeks - far longer lasting results compared to shaving.
You can wax almost any area of the body, and there are many benefits for waxing over shaving:
- Waxing produces smoother results, with no stubble
- Slow hair regrowth leaves your skin feeling smoother for longer without itching!
- Regular waxing often makes the hair grow back slower and finer
- Shaving can cause rashes on sensitive skin - waxing avoids this
- By waxing you also avoid the risk of cuts or nicks, which can leave you with scars
- Done right, waxing is not always painful. In fact, it can be virtually pain free!
- Waxing is fast and convenient